- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- 2. Purpose of collection and use of Personal Information
For the purpose of the following use, we will collect the Personal Information of site users (URL:https://www.ambushdesign.com/) for use in the following situations only.
- 1 Control/Administration of the registered members
- 2 Delivery of goods
- 3 Notice/marketing of product information, after-sales service/maintenance, Information on special offers etc.
- 4 Questionnaire/survey for the improvement of service
- 5 Marketing activities related to planning and development of products and projects
- 6 Providing contents related to this site
- 7 Any other purpose in relation to our manufacture and sale of goods, etc.
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases.
- 1 We obtain prior approval from the principal of the Personal Information to provide them to a third party.
- 2 We provide outsourcer or affiliates with the Personal Information necessary to provide this service to the customer.
- 3 We are required to provide the Personal Information under laws and regulations.
- 4 We determine, at our sole discretion, there is a need to protect a human life, body and/or property.
- 5 A court, an agency such as the police, and a local public entity requests us to provide the Personal Information.
- 6 To the extent necessary scope to achieve a utilization purpose as stipulated above, we provide the Personal Information to the subcontractor who has entered into confidentiality agreement with us.
- 7 Any other case where to provide Personal Information to a third party is permitted by laws and regulations.
- 4. Handle of Personal Information related to outsourcing work
- Any processing of Personal Information administrated by us to an outsourcer will be done so in accordance, oblige them to protect personal information under contracts, and appropriately manage and supervise them.
- 5. Administration of Personal Information
- We properly and carefully administrate/control the Personal Information provided by our customers and implement necessary and appropriate level of safety measures for risks such as leakage, loss, misuse, tampering, unauthorized access, etc,. We strive for the protection of the Personal Information.
- 6. Inquiries about Personal Information
For requests and inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information you provided, please contact us by e-mail to the following inquiries.
AMBUSH. Official online store
Reception hours: 10am - 5pm (except for New Year's holidays)
- 8. Concerning privacy on the Internet
- We do not accept any responsibility for the terms and activities of third party companies linked to this site.
- 9. Amendment and Notification
- This policy applies from December 1st, 2017