We accept credit card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, and DINERS) and Paypal. (Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.)
It payment is not made and received in full within 7 days your order will automatically be cancelled.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES
International Shipping and handling charges are not refundable; charges include order processing, item selection, packing and
transportation of items.
- Shipping Date
- We ship item(s) on the next business day via EMS or FedEX after the payment is received/confirmed.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your tracking number once your package has shipped.
The package usually arrives in approximately 4-5 business days after shipping with EMS and FedEX Economy, and in 1-3 business days with
FedEX International Priority.
- Service Delays
- AMBUSH® is not to responsible for unexpected shipping delays such as severe weather, natural disasters, etc, which may add additional 1 or 2
business day to the estimated delivery date of your order.
- Taxes & Duties
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a
shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and
cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for
- Important Information: Custom
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- Wrong Address, Non Received Items and Returns
- If the item is not received and sent back to us by the postal service company you will be charged the actual shipping fee (not according to the
above table). The price of the item will be credited once we receive the item. We will contact you to inform you when we receive the package.