With UNIQLO UT, AMBUSH presents the "DISNEY LOVE MINNIE MOUSE COLLECTION by AMBUSH", launching the Minnie Mouse bag through pre-sale at the UNIQLO Harajuku Store, set to open in front of JR Harajuku Station Friday, June 5th.
The basement floor features a larger than life Minnie Mouse made in the style of the collaboration bag making for the perfect photo opportunity, with a "DISNEY LOVE MINNIE MOUSE COLLECTION by AMBUSH" corner to display the new T-shirt dress releasing alongside.
See the collection at the new UNIQLO Harajuku store, with more details available at the special website linked below.
AMBUSH®, a Tokyo-based fashion label founded by YOON and VERBAL, announces “ASTRO BOY AMBUSH”,
its collaboration character figure with Bait. A limited number will be available from April 7th, 2020, coinciding with
the birthday of ASTRO BOY, created by renowned Japanese manga artist Osamu Tezuka.
The first robot to possess human emotions, ASTRO BOY used his powers for the good of humankind. AMBUSH®
Creative Director YOON reinterprets the iconic character with an AMBUSH® flair, styled in black and white
jumpsuits accented by unique gold and silver detailing, encapsulating the essence of the near-future hero.
“I have always wanted to dress ASTRO BOY since my childhood. I am so happy and honored to be able to design
a special costume for him”. ――YOON, AMBUSH® Creative Director
ASTRO BOY AMBUSH
Launch 12 noon (JST), 7 April, 2020
Price JPY 45,000 (+ taxes)
Quantity 55 pcs per color (limited number)
Materials / Colors Vinyl, Cotton / Silver + Black or Gold + White
Size W26 x D11.5 x H46cm
Available at AMBUSH® WEB SHOP
For AMBUSH® Spring/Summer 2020, technicolor reds, greens and pinks take centre stage reflecting the glow of the city’s neon lights. Shifting into high gear, retro-futuristic tailoring and high octane Japanese automotive culture are infused with modern day wardrobe, transcending subcultures in a sleek, industrial collection that refines experimental concepts with a technical edge.
AMBUSH® 2020 SS collection 1st drop is scheduled for this Saturday (January 11th) at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP and WEBSHOP.
Coming soon to AMBUSH® WORKSHOP and WEBSHOP is the 2019 HOLIDAY ITEM range.
In the spirit of the holiday season, we will be launching the sterling silver TWO TEDDY BEARS CHARM NECKLACE, TWO TEDDY BEARS CHARM EARRING and SMALL PADLOCK NECKLACE 2 to make the perfect presents for loved ones or yourself.
All feature evolutions of our highly coveted designs and will be available in GOLD and SILVER, with the dual tone SMALL PADLOCK NECKLACE 2 featuring additional BLACK and ORANGE colorways.
2019 HOLIDAY ITEM SERIES goes on sale from November 23rd (Sat) at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP locations and our WEBSHOP.
Created with a focus on Japanese quality, AMBUSH® is also proud to present our new label; ARTISANAL. In the vein of artisans that hone their craft to perfection, pieces are produced in the imaginative, idiosyncratic design language AMBUSH® has become known for whilst featuring original materials and fabrics developed completely in-house to create truly one of a kind items.
ARTISANAL is made to be experienced first hand and will be available exclusively at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP locations.
AMBUSH® WORKSHOP 2 and ARTISANAL launch in conjunction with the grand opening of Shibuya PARCO November 22nd (Fri).
Converse x AMBUSH® will be available online from the following retailers and select locations globally on October 19th, 2019.
- Matches Fashion
- MR PORTER
- Trés Bien
AMBUSH® AW 2019 collection 1st drop is on July 20th (sat) at the AMBUSH® WORKSHOP and WEBSHOP.
To celebrate the launch the limited edition GENTLE MONSTER EXCLUSIVE AMBUSH® T-SHIRT will also be releasing in WHITE, L.BLUE and ORANGE. This item will be exclusive to AMBUSH® WORKSHOP in Japan and GENTLE MONSTER in Korea.
< NIKE × AMBUSH® FOOTBALL COLLECTION: HOW TO PURCHASE >
Please read carefully the notes below in regards to tickets distribution for NIKE × AMBUSH® FOOTBALL COLLECTION at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP.
- On July 2nd (Tue) those who line up between 9:00am to 9:10am at Miyashita-bashi (on Meiji-dori and Cat Street crossing) will be eligible to draw a lottery ONLY upon presenting their own photo ID (must be either driver’s license, passport, student ID or citizen identification card). PLEASE DO NOT FORM A LINE ON CAT STREET AS THERE IS A SCHOOL.
※Invalid IDs include
Non photo ID
Alien registration card
- We reserve the right to refuse purchase to those lining up outside of the predetermined times.
- After the lottery, please line up in order at the appointed time by the numbers shown on the ticket and the staff will guide you to the entrance accordingly. Note that if you are not present at this time you will be guided to the end of the line.
- We might ask you for the valid photo ID once again at the check out before purchase. If your card information does not match with the provided ID, we are unable to sell any of the products.
- Purchasing is limited to one of each item per person.
- Please understand you might not be able to purchase desired items even with the tickets due to the limited quantity.
- You can only check out once at the store, we will not accept group payment.
- Check out using someone else’s credit card and/or passport is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from exchanging money and items inside/outside of the store.
- Customers parking on the street without authorization will not be able to queue for/purchase items.
- Please note that depending on the conditions on that day, we might change the lottery time frame.
- We will not sell any items to the following customers:
※Customers smoking on the street / in prohibited areas while waiting in line.
※Customers sitting on the street while waiting in line.
※Customers who cannot follow the instructions of the staff or security guards.
See the full collection looks and read the review.
Asahi Shimbun Digital
AMBUSH® designer YOON features in the SUMMER 2019 issue of KINFOLK wearing a selection of pieces from the latest AMBUSH “WAVES” collection, check KINFOLK for the full article.