< NIKE × AMBUSH® FOOTBALL COLLECTION: HOW TO PURCHASE >
Please read carefully the notes below in regards to tickets distribution for NIKE × AMBUSH® FOOTBALL COLLECTION at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP.
- On July 2nd (Tue) those who line up between 9:00am to 9:10am at Miyashita-bashi (on Meiji-dori and Cat Street crossing) will be eligible to draw a lottery ONLY upon presenting their own photo ID (must be either driver’s license, passport, student ID or citizen identification card). PLEASE DO NOT FORM A LINE ON CAT STREET AS THERE IS A SCHOOL.
※Invalid IDs include
Non photo ID
Alien registration card
- We reserve the right to refuse purchase to those lining up outside of the predetermined times.
- After the lottery, please line up in order at the appointed time by the numbers shown on the ticket and the staff will guide you to the entrance accordingly. Note that if you are not present at this time you will be guided to the end of the line.
- We might ask you for the valid photo ID once again at the check out before purchase. If your card information does not match with the provided ID, we are unable to sell any of the products.
- Purchasing is limited to one of each item per person.
- Please understand you might not be able to purchase desired items even with the tickets due to the limited quantity.
- You can only check out once at the store, we will not accept group payment.
- Check out using someone else’s credit card and/or passport is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from exchanging money and items inside/outside of the store.
- Customers parking on the street without authorization will not be able to queue for/purchase items.
- Please note that depending on the conditions on that day, we might change the lottery time frame.
- We will not sell any items to the following customers:
※Customers smoking on the street / in prohibited areas while waiting in line.
※Customers sitting on the street while waiting in line.
※Customers who cannot follow the instructions of the staff or security guards.
See the full collection looks and read the review.
Asahi Shimbun Digital