【NIKE × AMBUSH®: HOW TO PURCHASE】
Please read carefully the notes below in regards to tickets distribution for NIKE × AMBUSH® AirMax 180 at AMBUSH® WORKSHOP.
- On April 26th (fri) for people who line up between 9:00am to 9:10am at Miyashita-bashi (on Meiji-dori and Cat Street crossing) are eligible to draw a lottery ONLY for those with their own photo ID. (Must be either driver’s license, passport, student ID or citizen identification card) PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A LINE ON CAT STREET AS THERE IS A SCHOOL
※Invalid IDs include
Non photo ID
Alien registration card
- After the lottery, please line up in order at the appointed time by the numbers shown on the ticket and the staff will guide you to the entrance accordingly. Note that if you’re not present at this time you’ll be guided to the end of the line.
- We might ask you for the valid photo ID once again at the check out before purchase. If your card information does not match with the provided ID, we are unable to sell any of the products.
- One pair of each colors per person.
Available sizes: 24, 25, 26.5, 27, 27.5, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32cm
- Please understand you might not be able to purchase desired items even with the tickets due to the limited quantity.
- You can only check out once at the store, we will not accept group payment.
- Check out using someone else’s credit card and passport is strictly prohibited
- Please refrain from exchanging money inside/outside of the store
- Customer who parks on the street without authorization will not be able to queue/ purchase the items.
- Please note that depending on the traffic on that day, we might change the lottery time frame.
- We will not sell any items to the below customers
※The customer who smokes on the street / in prohibited area while waiting in line
※The customer who sits on the street while waiting in line
※The customer who cannot follow the instruction of the staff or security guard
On the tickets, you will see the ticket number and appointed time. Please come to the store at the allowed time shown on the ticket and staff will guide you for the line.
If the customer doesn’t show at the appointed time, the ticket will be invalid.